A highly impressive strategy of digital marketing by sending emails to customers and viewers is known by the term Email marketing. The impressive kind of marketing through emails is able to change the viewer into the customer and one time customers into a devoted crazy fan. This is the basic level of marketing and is used to promote one’s business. This kind of marketing is used to develop a relationship with new customers. It keeps the regular customer updated about your product and offers coupons to enhance the loyalty of the customer. It is the fast, flexible and cost-effective kind of marketing which encourage the new customers, viewer and current customer to visit the website regularly. It permits to generate targeted and personalizes text. This will help you to develop an effective relationship with your customers. It also helps to increase the response rate against direct marketing campaigns. If marketing emails are irrelevant or unwanted then it may make people irritated, so it is important to create a relevant email. It is a kind of internet marketing that includes online marketing through websites, blogs, social media and many more. This kind of marketing is quite similar to snail mail, but it is more impressive with respect to cost and also for the environment. There are broadly two types of email marketing are exists:
- Engagement emails
- Transactional emails
Engagement emails: The purpose of this kind of email is to keep maintain the interest of subscribers and bother with the brand even they are not in the mood of buying. These mails are created for branding and storytelling of the product. Content focused brands and sites such as comparison or review sites notify subscribers when they create new content or update a review of a product or service. A good example of this is with an adult review site like Hookup Dating Reviews, seen here, that sends out an email notification whenever they offer new content like an article or tnaboard review. This keeps there adult dating subscribers engaged and coming back. Engagement emails allow you to impose your creativity and add extra visuals, audio or videos etc. From these types of emails, you can create many different emails like:
- Welcome mails: These are the primary mail that subscribers obtain after they have confirmed the email address. This is the first communication between the subscriber and your brand, so to make it impressive and worth their while. The reason behind it is that the subscriber generally opens the welcome mail with eagerness in comparison with promotional emails.
- Instructive mails: the tutorials or tips mails are created to help the subscribers relevant to your business. They simply explained the product and need of subscribers. These are the best way to explain the product and make your subscriber familiar with your services. They are specially created to help subscribers to promise them for solving their problems. The new things about your brand will attract subscribers and associate them with your products.
- Stories of Customers: These emails are generated after the interview or studying about your customers. These mails include feedback on what is given by the user. They include the stories about the success of the product, your services and tips. These stories come in picture or video form.
- Story of the brand: The brand stories are created by the owner side unlike customer stories which are created after talking with them. This mail works best if it includes a personal story behind the brand. It will help subscribers to identify with a brand.
Transactional emails: These types of mails include the information regarding subscriber’s transactions that they have with your business. The main purpose of these emails is to initiate or close on a sail. They are used to request or send updates relating to customer orders. These mails are always activated by particular customer actions and sent automatically. They can be sent in real-time as well as a pre-planned schedule rather it is triggered automatically. There are some different kind of transactional emails exists:
- Cart abandonment: These emails are essential for any online store. These emails sent to the customer when they added an item in their cart.
- Promotional mails: They include the time-sensitive offers that will expire soon. These emails contain information about the availability of the product or services and may also include what discount is available for how much duration of the time period. These mails are created in that way whose subject line will be very clear about time sensitivity.
- Receipts mails: once a customer completed a transaction he will get a confirmation mail, this is what the receipts mail.
- Follow-ups mail: these mails informed the customer about the shipping, delivered or arrived about the product. When somebody ordered any physical product then these emails update them about the present status whether it is moved or not.
Email marketing permits you to mark a group of customers or any specific person. It offers regular customers some coupons on their special days like Birthday, wedding anniversary etc. this kind of marketing helps your business to develop gradually and support to maintain your relationship with customers. This strategy helps you to increase sales/conversions and customer trust and retention.… Keep Reading